What is cache file?
Why does it need to be cleared?
- Cache files have some sensitive information about users which may be the username, password, etc. Hence, the cache may be sometimes more harmful than helpful.
- Sometimes cache file may slow down Internet and system speed.
- Cache file may be outdated on some interval of time when WebPages are updated. So, old Cache file can’t show you updated content of relevance website. So, clearing Cache will give you the up-to-date content of websites.
- Clearing cache file improves system performance and internet speed and also forces your browser to retrieve newest copy cache file. Hence, Cache file regularly need to be cleared from each web browser.
- Clearing Cache file may diminish security issue.
1. How to clear cache in Google Chrome
|How to open setting in Chrome|
After clicking on Setting Option, you will see a new tab which gives you all setting of Google Chrome.
You will see Show Advance Setting link in the setting after scroll down of the setting tab. Click on it.
|Clear Browsing Data|
You will see Clear Browsing Data tab under privacy. Click on the tab to clear browsing data which gives a pop-up window that contains Browser’s History, Downloading History, Cookies, Cache, Password, and Autofill form, etc.
|Clearing Cache in Chrome|
In this Pop-up window, you will see Cached images and files option. Ticks mark it with the beginning of time under Obliterate the following items from a drop-down list. It will clear all Cache file from the beginning time. You can also select another data history along with Cached Records and Images which you wish to delete.
2. How to Clear Cache in Firefox
Step 3: Click on the Advanced tab which located on right corner the of the navigation bar.
|How to Clear History|
|How to Clear Cache and Cookies|
Clearing Cache in Firefox by Shortcut Method
You can open the menu by pressing shortcut keys Alt + S which opens History Menu directly, and you will be able to see Clear Recent History and Show All History option. So, you can directly select from there. It is the fastest way to open up and Clear Cache in Firefox Browser.
|How to Clear Cache in Mozilla|
3. How to Clear Cache in Internet Explorer
|Clear Browser History|
4. How to Clear Cache in Safari (Mac)
|How to Remove Cache in Safari(MAC)|
|Clear Cache Safari|
Step 4: to clear Cached Data
|How to Clear Cookies on Safari|
Now, Click Remove Now button to clear Cached and Cookies Data and finally all the Temporary data will be removed from your Safari browser. You can also delete cache data in Safari(MAC) by resetting Safari browser.
5. How to Clear Cache in Android
|How to Delete Cache in Android|
|All Apps in Android|
Step 3: To clean the cached data on elected app, you can see detail information of the data. Scroll down to see the Clear Cache button under Cache used by the application.
|Clearing Cache in Android|
6. How to Clear Cache in iPhone and iPad
Step 2: Choose web browser and tap on it which you wish to delete their caches.
|Best way to clear cache in iPhone & iPad|
Step 4: Now, Click Clear History and Website Data to remove Cache.
|Clearing Cached in iPhone|
7. How to Clear Cache in Google Chrome on Mac
|How to Remove Cache in MAC|