Best Download HTML Tutorials PDFs
|Best HTML Tutorials PDF Download Now|
What is HTML?
- HTML language is very straightforward and easy to use which was developed by Tim Berners-Lee in 1990.
- HTML is the short form of Hyper Text Markup Language. It is used to give a proper skeleton of any websites means HTML describe and ensure the appropriate formatting of a website kind of how font and its size should be displayed, how and where images should be displayed on a website, how should be fonts color and background color, etc.
- HTML is a Hyper Text Markup language. Hyper-Text means each web page may have some particular text/link called Hyperlink which includes next following link. So, by clicking on the text, you can move one web page to another page over World Wide Web.
- Mark-Up Language of HTML is called Browser’s Language than Programming Language. Any browsers can communicate with websites using HTML elements which are referred as Markup tags.
- HTML tags describe an Arrangement of any website’s content. So, HTML language is most important to display our web pages in a decent way over World Wide Web network.
Advantages of HTML
- If you want your website should be search engine friendly, then HTML glorify the core part to show site to search engine. When our web pages have well-structured and user-friendly formatting, then it can be more helpful for your site to perform better in search results.
- The most powerful advantage of HTML is that all browsers support HTML.
- HTML is widely acceptable web language due to its flexibility and user-friendly features.
- You can easily learn HTML without pre-requisites knowledge of any language. HTML tags and attributes are very straightforward and easy to remember for users who are a novice and want to learn HTML.
- HTML is also useful for basic designing of a web page like font color, font size, a background color of web pages, text rotating, etc.
- HTML is a lightweight and simplistic web language. So, HTML-based web pages take less time to load the website. It also saves user’s time.
How HTML tags look like?
What is the new element in HTML 5?
<audio>: You can easily upload one or more audio files to your website.
<canvas>: for graph or games, you can use this tag for rendering dynamic bitmap graphics.
<video>: you can upload or define one or more video files to your website.
<embed>: It defines external applications content like a plug-in.
<header>: It defines a header for a document. It is a revised structure of <div id=”header”>.
<footer>: It defines a footer for a document or a web page. It is a revised structure of <div id=”footer”>.
<mark>: You can mark or highlight text using this HTML 5 tag.
<nav>: It defines navigation links in the document. It is revised structure of <div id=”menu”>
<time>: you can put time/date to your site.
Above you have seen about HTML and its necessity to make a website. If you are interested in learning HTML 5 with best examples. Then here, you will get some of the best HTML Tutorials. It is available in PDF format so, you can easily download offline and learn HTML whenever you want.
Here, top four HTML Tutorials PDF for users who want to make a website with the help of HTML.
1. HTML Tutorials PDF by Tutorial Point
2. HTML Basic Tutorials PDF for beginners
3. HTML Tutorials PDF
4. HTML 5 Tutorials PDF by Tutorial Point