How to Easily Backup Your Entire Android Device to PC
|How to Easily Backup Your Entire Android Device to PC|
- If you already have an Android Studio, then you can use that else install latest version of Android SDK Tool. Open and select “SDK Manager.” Check Android SDK Platform –tools” and install the package.
- Launch SDK Manager, check the option “Android SDK Platform-tools,” and then select “Install x packages…..”
- Go to the “Settings” on your Android device, select “About phone/tablet.”
- Seven times Tap “Build number” till it says “You are now a developer.”
- Again in under “Settings” go to the “Developers Options,” set “USB debugging” to “ON”.
- Using USB cable plug in your Android device to your computer.
- Open a command as an administrator or terminal prompt and navigate to where ADB tools. It is placed under “C: Users username AppData Local Android sdk platform-tools”
- You can select one of this commands, according to the type of information you’d like to backup.
- Abd backup all – for System data, app data but not the apps themselves. By default saves device data to the platform-tools folder as backup.ab.
- A transition backup -all -f C:filenameichoose.ab – Same as above only you can set your location for saving the backup file.
- Give a password for your backup. This password is required if you want to restore your data in the future. Click on Backup my data and the data should start transferring.
You can get all your data back through many third party apps which are available in the market. Some of the application helps you to backup your Android device to PC with just one click.
- Download and install TuensGo Android backup software on your PC.
- Connect Android device to PC using USB cable.
- Click on Toolbox tab. To backup, your important files to PC click on Backup Device, in the backup and restore section.
- By default, all data on your device that can be backed up are ticked. Select all those contents of which you want a backup from Android phone to PC.
- Open your phone, go to Settings select Accounts & sync.
- In ACCOUNTS, click on “Auto-sync data.” Then tap on Google, and choose the Gmail ID you used to sign onto the phone.
- Turn on all the options so that all the information relating Google get synced to the cloud. Including contacts, app data, events, chrome tabs, Your Google Fit data and more.
- Again go to the Settings click on Backup & Reset.
- Check Backup my data.