What is cache file?
|How to Clear Cache|
Why does it need to be cleared?
- Cache files have some sensitive information about users which may be the username, password, etc. Hence, the cache may be sometimes more harmful than helpful.
- Sometimes cache file may slow down Internet and system speed.
- Cache file may be outdated on some interval of time when WebPages are updated. So, old Cache file can’t show you updated content of relevance website. So, clearing Cache will give you the up-to-date content of websites.
- Clearing cache file improves system performance and internet speed and also forces your browser to retrieve newest copy cache file. Hence, Cache file regularly need to be cleared from each web browser.
- Clearing Cache file may diminish security issue.
1. How to clear cache in Google Chrome
|How to open setting in Chrome|
After clicking on Setting Option, you will see a new tab which gives you all setting of Google Chrome.
|Clear Browsing Data|
|Clearing Cache in Chrome|
In this Pop-up window, you will see Cached images and files option. Ticks mark it with the beginning of time under Obliterate the following items from a drop-down list. It will clear all Cache file from the beginning time. You can also select another data history along with Cached Records and Images which you wish to delete.
2. How to Clear Cache in Firefox
|How to Clear History|
|How to Clear Cache and Cookies|
Clearing Cache in Firefox by Shortcut Method
|How to Clear Cache in Mozilla|
3. How to Clear Cache in Internet Explorer
|Clear Browser History|
4. How to Clear Cache in Safari (Mac)
|How to Remove Cache in Safari(MAC)|
|Clear Cache Safari|
|How to Clear Cookies on Safari|
5. How to Clear Cache in Android
|How to Delete Cache in Android|
|All Apps in Android|
|Clearing Cache in Android|
6. How to Clear Cache in iPhone and iPad
|Best way to clear cache in iPhone & iPad|
|Clearing Cached in iPhone|
7. How to Clear Cache in Google Chrome on Mac
|How to Remove Cache in MAC|