Here is the way.
How To Easily Delete Songs From iPhone SE/5s/6/6 plus/6s/7/7 Plus and iOS 10: If you have 16 GB or 32 GB iPhone then you might be struggling with storage issues, so here is a bit of advice on how to get your memory free from the old songs.
In this article, we have explained in detail that how you can delete songs from your iPhone with ease, it doesn’t matter whether you have iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 6plus, iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. These steps to delete songs from your iPhone will work without a doubt. We have kept it quite simple, just follow this steps and you will have free space on your iPhone.
How To Easily Delete Songs From iPhone SE/5S/6/6 plus/6S/7/7 Plus and iOS 10
|How To Easily Delete Songs From iPhone|
Now before you start deleting the songs from your iPhone, check whether the automatic downloads are enabled or not and if it’s enabled then just disable the automatic downloads on your iPhone.
Follow the simple steps to disable automatic downloads on your iPhone:
Go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store and Disable everything.
|disable automatic downloads on your iPhone|
1. How to delete all the music from your iPhone:
Now if you want to clean up your entire music library because you are tired of listening old songs again and again and you want to listen to some of the new songs then it’s this step would be best for you. Just follow the simple bellow mentioned steps to delete all the music from your iPhone.
Note: It will wipe out your entire collection of music.
1. Go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage
2. Select Manage Storage and wait for a while and you will see the list of the apps which apps occupies space in your iPhone.
3. Now tap on the Music and then tap on the Edit at the top right corner and then it will show you an option to delete all the songs from your iPhone.
|Delete all the songs from your iPhone|
Now tap on the “All Songs” to delete all the songs from your iPhone.
2. How to delete specific albums from your iPhone:
The procedure to delete some specific albums from your iPhone is same as deleting all songs from your iPhone, and there is only one little difference, that I have mentioned in the steps to delete albums from your iPhone.
Follow the bellow steps:
1. Open Settings -> Go to General -> Storage and iCloud
2. Tap on Manage storage and wait for the list to show up
3. And now instead of choosing all the songs simply find and delete the albums you want.
3. How to delete a particular song from your iPhone:
Sometimes you just don’t like one or two songs on your iPhone, and that doesn’t mean that you have to plug in your iPhone to your PC and delete songs from your PC, you can simply delete a particular song from your iPhone!
Follow this simple steps to delete a particular song from your iPhone:
To delete particular song from your iPhone just select the song you want to delete and then simply tap on the three dots next to the song
|How to delete particular song from your iPhone|
Now you can simply tap on Delete from library and song will be deleted.
4. How to delete particular songs from your iTunes and iPhone
If you have synchronized your iTunes and your iPhone so you can always listen to the same iPhone songs in your PC or laptop using the iTunes, then it’s the best option for you.
You may ask that how can you easily delete songs from your iTunes and iPhone. for that scroll down below and do as told.
Follow the simple steps to delete songs from your iTunes library and iPhone:
1. Plug in your iPhone to your laptop and then just open the iTunes.
2. Now delete songs from your iTunes library and then simply synchronize your iPhone with your iTunes and you have successfully deleted songs from your iPhone and iTunes together.
I hope this article have helped you to delete songs from your iTunes and your iPhone and it doesn’t matter whether you are using iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus or any iOS operating system. It will work like a charm for you.
I think from above information, it must be quite clear how to delete songs from any iPhone having iOS 10 on it. If you liked our article share it on social media for your friends and family can too use this information to create some space on their iPhone.