How to install iOS 10 public Beta?
How to install iOS 10 public beta
I will give you details about which devices are compatible based on three categories:
All the devices above the iPhone 5 are compatible.
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPad 2
- iPad third and fourth generation
- iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch and iPad Pro 12.7 inch
For iPod Touch:
iPod touch5th generation and 6th generation
After checking whether your device is compatible or not
Here I will guide you through all the essential steps that will be needed while installing iOS 10 beta on your device.
Before installing the iOS 10 on your device, take care of some necessary steps as below:
Backup your important data
Steps for backing up your iOS device:
- Open the iTunes on your Windows or Mac.
- Attach a Sync Cable between your PC and the iOS device to take backup.
- Now after opening iTunes, you will observe a device icon on the upper left corner near the iTunes interface, click on it.
- Then you will see the summary page on the iTunes, which will open by default. Then find the option for backups and click on it.
- Then you will see the screen as above. After that, click on This computer for taking up the backup.
- Next is to check the Encrypt iPhone backup. If you don’t check this, you will lose all of your saved bookmarks and account passwords of the various apps.
- Next step is to click on Back Up Now on and your backup Process will start.
- One last thing to keep in your mind, before we start the process, make sure you device is fully charged.
How to download iOS 10 public Beta?
Now, as you have backup
Initially, open the site, beta.apple.com on your iOS device. After that, click on the Signup and enter details of your Apple ID and Password.
Click on sign in with your registered ID.
Now you have to accept all the terms and conditions, for that click on Accept, which is available on the bottom right corner of your screen.
Then you have to enroll your iOS device.
Now, simply you have to tap on the iOS tab.
Next is to hit to enroll your iOS device.
Click the button “Download Profile”.
Now you will observe an Install Profile page, on the top right corner of your screen tap on Install.
Again you will find an option of Install on the Consent page, tap on install again.
Then you will follow the option to Install at the bottom of your screen, tap on it. After that, one prompt box will appear, tap on Restart.
|Install and Restart|
After Few minutes your device will restart, now it’s the actual time of download and install iOS 10 Public beta.
How to install iOS 10 on your device?
When your device boots with good battery life, navigate to the below steps:
Hit on Software Update.
As soon as you click on this, you will see an option of iOS 10 public beta 1
Then on the downside, you will see an option to Download and Install tap on it. You will be asked for a passcode. Enter your passcode.
|Download and Install|
Next, is, you will get Terms and Conditions Page, on this page at the bottom right corner, you will see Agree. Tap on it.
|Terms and Conditions|
|Terms and Conditions|
The final step is to tap on Install.
Now, the installation process will start and will be completed successfully.
After the above process gets completed and you get your lock screen back, enter your PIN and gets started. Now, you will be prompted to agree with some of the licensing agreements. Again you will see a prompt where they will ask for various data collection programs like error and bug reporting to Apple and the app developers.
In addition to this, on the various iOS device, you will be able to get the new app for Feedback.
With your kind feedback to the developers, these errors will help them to make the iOS 10 entirely bug-free before its initial release to the public.