How to enable Dark Mode in Apps in macOS Sierra?
|How to enable Dark Mode in Apps in macOS Sierra|
Before few days, a developer named Guilherme Rambo has released the tutorial which gives information about how you can enable dark mode in macOS Sierra. With the help of this feature, you will be able to apply dark mode on the stock apps on your Mac.
Things to keep in mind
- This feature will not apply to the full system but will work in the sub parts of the system.
- Using this feature, you will be able to apply dark mode in Safari, Finder, Text edit and system preferences.
- Here you have to apply dark mode in your apps separately.
- When you close this app or when you restart your PC, the feature will not work, because it’s just released for demo purpose only.
How can you enable Dark Mode in Apps in macOS Sierra?
- Your device should have minimum OS X El Capitan or higher.
- All the Xcode and command line tools must be installed on the device.
- System Integrity Protection tool should be disabled.
Now, I will guide you through all the necessary steps by which you can enable dark mode on your device.
All the users have to first download this File on your device.
Then open Finder, then click on Go menu bar from the top navigation. Then in that, there is the option of Go To Folder. Simply click on it.
Now you will see an option to type the path. Type path /Library / Services.
|Go to the folder|
Next is, here you will be able to extract the file “Darkmode.zip” which is placed in library /services.
Then open the app in which you want to apply the dark mode.
Then you have to follow the simple procedure to apply dark mode in your Mac.
Click on the menu bar, open the app in which you want to apply the dark mode.
Suppose you want to apply the dark mode in System Preferences. Path for that is as follows:
In menu bar Go to Preferences-> Services then you can apply dark mode.
After doing this, dark mode will appear in system preferences in few minutes.
Here are I providing you some of the screenshots of this feature.
|Dark Mode in Apps in macOS Sierra|
That’s all for now.
Did you like this article? I am waiting for your comments on this article in comment section given below and feel free to share it with your family and friends.