iPhone not sending picture messages. How to fix it?
Are you unable to send to a person or a group?
Now I will provide you solution on both the techniques i.e. one is via iMessage, and other is via MMS.
Pictures not sending via iMessage
These are the favorable solutions you can try to solve the problem.
1. iMessage shows a Waiting for Activation
- For correcting this, make sure your Date and Time are correct.
- If the Date and Time aren’t correct, then correct that. After that turn off and then turn on the iMessage.
- If still, you are facing the problem of activation then Contact Apple Support.
2. Network Issues on your iPhone
Network Issue Occur due to Wi-Fi or due to you Cellular data connection.
Network Issue due to Wi-Fi
- Suppose your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi, and you are unable to send picture messages to the user then there is a problem in the Wi-Fi. For this go to settings and turn off your Wi-Fi.
- Next is to turn on your Cellular data connection from the settings and try to send the picture messages through iMessage. If you can send a message, then there is a fault on your Wi-Fi.
- Suppose you are unable to send a message via both the methods. Then go to other Wi-Fi are network and try to send the message. If the message gets delivered, then there is a problem in your Wi-Fi connection.
Network Issue due to Cellular data
3. Reset Network Settings of your iPhone
- Suppose due to mistake; there are unintended changes done on the iPhone and to diagnose that error is somewhat difficult for you then there is a good technique solve this in the first attempt.
- To solve this, the best thing you can do is to Reset Network settings.
- By doing this, you will be able to connect to your Wi-Fi or cellular Network very easily. Another thing, all your personal information will not get affected, it will be preserved.
- To Reset, your Network Settings Follow the path in your iPhone as given below.
- Go to Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings. Then it will ask for the passcode. Enter your passcode and all your Network Settings will get reset.
- After this, your iPhone will reboot. Try to send messages afterwards and the problem will be resolved.
|Reset Network Settings in iPhone|
4. Server Issues
Pictures not sending via MMS
There are some favourable solutions to solve this problem.
1. Make Sure your MMS is Turned ON
- To turn on MMS, follow steps as Settings-> Messages-> MMS messaging and turn it on.
- After doing this, try to send the picture message, if you are unable to send the message, then contact your network provider and ask for the service.
|MMS is turned ON|
2. Check Network Strength
This happens when you at such a place where the network connection is weak, try to reach out a place where you get a good connection and then try to send the picture message.
3. Remove profiles on your iPhone
On the iPhone, Profile is installed physically; then this option is applicable widely.
Reset Network Connection in iPhone
Hope you like this article. If yes, do share it with your family and friends.