Download Instagram videos: Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables it’s users to take pictures and videos and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr. Instagram is positively teaming with new users.
How to download Instagram videos On iPhone or iPad
- Download instaBoard app from app store to your iPhone.
- Login to your Instagram with your username and password.
- NOTE:-the logging process is done in Instagram’s website, so you don’t have to worry about the security or
access to your credentials.
- You will see all photos and videos that are in your Instagram feed.
- Open photo or video you want to download on your iPhone.
- Tap on save icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
The selected photo or video will be thus downloaded on your library. If you have granted access to your photo library then and then only it will be downloaded to your camera roll.
InstaSave:- It is a free app for downloading videos and pictures from Instagram. It works in different manner then all other apps. Don’t confuse instasave with instake. Instasave gives offline videos from Instagram. The best feature of instasave is not to download the video only of your profile but also make you able to download from others profile who is either your follower or whom you follow. Instasave is an easiest way to save any video.
Download Instagram videos using Instadown:- For downloading videos using instadown you need the first and foremost is URL(uniform resource locator).
Open an instagram web profile->click on video you want to download->and copy the URL from address bar.
IFTTT account then choose a recipe accordingly, and let IFTTT take you through the process of enabling it.
“Downloading videos from Instagram is easy as pie.”