|Lock Notes On iPhone – iPad with Password or Touch ID|
- Go to Settings app on your iOS 9.3 running iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and then go to Notes.
- There select the password. Now, tap on the password to enter the password along with a hint.
- Also there you will see toggle for Touch ID.
- Enable that toggle of ‘Use Touch ID’ and it will also give protection with Touch ID to lock your notes in an advanced and more secure manner. Note that the finger prints you have registered in Touch ID settings will be applicable there.
- Now, hit the ‘Done’ on top right side of the screen to confirm your details.
- Remember to click on Lock icon you will find on the top. Without this the notes will be accessible.
- Once done, close the Settings app.
- That’s it. The selected note is secured.
- Instead of adding the password to the whole Notes app, iOS allows users to enable password to particular notes.
- After enabling the it from Settings now you need to open the Notes app from where you can individually enable lock option for each note.
- For that, open the Note and tap on ‘Share’ button from the top right corner.
- There you will see option Lock Note, Tap on that and it will ask for the password which you have created in the set up process. Enter that password to lock the note.
A particular small lock symbol will appear on the list page when particular note has been locked. You will be able to see the content of the locked note, just open it and then tap on the ‘View Note’ button. Now enter your password or scan your finger in order to gain access to it.