Best Screen Sharing Software for Windows And Mac
Here are some of benefits and features for remotely sharing software:
- You can arrange a meeting online, even if all the people are not together at one place physically.
- You can expand your business limits and horizons of success.
- Such apps transfer data/ files in real time. So you can share data anywhere currently.
- You just need to have your system/ computer and this software in it. Then you are ready to go!
- Also now-a-days, these software even support mobile sharing too.
- And if anytime you have any trouble, you can get 24*7 support.
Best Screen Sharing Software for Windows/ Mac/ Linux:
1. Team viewer:
|Team viewer Screen sharing Software|
|Screenleap Screen Sharing Software|
|Join.me Screen Sharing Software|
|Skype Screen Sharing Software|
5. Google Hangouts:
|Google’s Hangouts Screen Sharing software|
|ShowMyPC Screen sharing software|
|Mikogo screen Sharing Software|
|AnyMeeting screen Sharing Software|
- Go to Control Panel > System> Remote Settings>
- A Pop Up Box will be seen choose ‘Allow Remote Connections in this Computer” > Apply> Okay.
- Then go to Windows Help and Support Center > Windows Remote Assistance
- New Window will appear. Select ‘Invite Someone you trust to help you.
- New Page will appear. You need to send email to that person and invite them.
- You will be given/ asked password, remember it.
- Your Session will start them, perform it and then close it.
So, all these are various features as well as software utility tools to share your screen. Also as mentioned above, Windows by default offers you to share the screen of your system.
With help of all these functionalities, you can easily share as well as manage remote PC, schedule meetings/ presentations etc. All these features are very helpful for growing your business as well as complete your personal tasks through them and share data/ chat with your friends.