How to disable auto play Facebook videos?
|How to disable auto play Facebook videos?|
How to disable auto play Facebook videos For Mobile/ Android Users:
1. First of all, go inside the Facebook app and click onto Settings link
2. Among various setting, you need to go to App Settings
3. There, you need to go to Videos and Photos
4. In that, select VIDEOS PLAY AUTOMATICALLY
5. There are three options: On/ Wi-Fi Only/ Off
6. You can choose Off
How to disable auto play Facebook videos For iPhone/ iOS Users:
1. Go to Facebook app and click onto More ICON
2. Scroll down until you see SETTINGS
3. In that, go to Account Settings
4. There is ACCOUNT SETTINGS, go into that link
5. You can see Videos and Photos, click onto it
6. There you will see three options: On Mobile Data and Wi-Fi Connections/ On Wi-Fi Connections 7. Only/ Never Auto-Play Videos
8. Select Never Auto-Play Videos and then it will stop.
How to disable auto play Facebook videos For Web/ Desktop Users:
1. It is very easy for web users.
2. First go to Settings
3. Select Video Settings
4. You will see Two options there
5. Read the second one
6. And choose it OFF, so videos streaming will be off then.
As we know, Facebook is now-a-days one of the most used and widely trusted social media site. There are billions of everyday users using Face book throughout the world. For people, who live far from their home, things like Face book are very helpful for them.
But some features like Video Streaming might be consuming more of your bandwidth. And hence it affects the performance of your device as well as network. So it is better to turn such features off and when you need them back, you can simply change it.