How to Solve “Google Play Store Not Working” Error
|How to Solve “Google Play Store Not Working” Error|
Most probably, there’s no more authenticate place other than Play Store go search and install all of latest Android Apps. Currently, there are millions of users having Play Store for their daily search and installation of Android Apps. It also has some very amazing features through which we can get to know more about certain apps.
- Most probably it is because of some software related software inside your Android phone.
- Otherwise it could be some sort of Technical Issued.
- There might also be Application Crash reports due to some reasons.
- Also it could be because of Out Dated Software.
Here are 9 Ways to Solve “Google Play Store Not Working” Error:
1. Reboot Your Android Phone:
2. Try Installing Latest Google Play Store Update:
3. Try Uninstalling All Play Store Updates:
4. Clean Play Store Cache or Data:
5. Try to Resetting your Google Account on your Phone
6. Also Check and Enable the Download Manager:
7. Try Fixing Date and Time Settings of your Phone:
Also you can set data and time to Automatic mode, for avoiding such troubles. You can set data and time to automatic by following steps:
Go To: Settings> Date and Time> Select Automatic Date and Time.
8. Factory Reset Your Smart Phone:
Here you need to factory reset your smart phone and get all the factory/ default settings back on your smart phone. That simply means, you will lose all of the data/ applications/ files and everything which you have in your smart phone. So after resetting it, it will be just as if you have purchased your smart phone and there is nothing else inside it but only factory given menus and settings.
To Do so, follow these steps:
Go To: Settings> Back Up and Reset —- After the process completes—- Go To: Back Up and Reset> Factory Data Reset.
Also we advise everyone, that they should take a backup of their data before getting into this step.
9. Edit Hosts File – For Rooted Smart Phones only:
Go To: File Manager > System > ETC > Hosts > Select Edit > Add # i.e. Hash Tag at the beginning of Second Set of Numbers > Save > Reboot your phone. Error will no more be there.