Now a days most people are using Android Smartphone which have dual SIM and in this android tutorial I am going to show you how you can easily use two Whatsapp account on the same android Smartphone or any other android device.
Sometimes we have to use dual SIM because few Telecom company have awesome internet packs and few have awesome call pack. So, this is the reason why most people are using dual SIM android Smartphone and the thing is that we are using Dual SIM android Smartphone and we want two Whatsapp account means we want to install two Whatsapp on same android Smartphone.
Install 2 Whatsapp on Same Android Device or Smartphone
Just follow the simple steps to use Two Whatsapp account on the same android Smartphone.
1. First of all the things you need is two active SIM card and obviously android Smartphone.
2. Take a backup of your all the messages because in case something goes wrong you can easily recover your messages. To take backup of your Whatsapp chats simply go to Settings –> Chat Settings and Tap on Back up Chats. Now your all the Chats are saved and safe!
3. Now download WhatsMap
4. Now install the WhatsMap and open it in your android Smartphone
5. Now enter your Old Whatsapp account number and then verify it with your mobile number.
6. You have your old Whatsapp account in the WhatsMap
7. Now Go to Settings –> Apps –> Select Whatsapp and clear its data.
8. Now open Real Whatsapp and then simply create a new Whatsapp account in it. And now you are done with your new Whatsapp account.
Now you have Successfully installed two Whatsapp account in your android Smartphone and if you have any question about having two Whatsapp account in your android Smartphone then feel free to ask.