Hey! In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to edit small part of the image using layer mask In Adobe Photoshop! say you want to edit a little part of the image using Photoshop and today i will show you how to do the same!
I have used Photoshop CC in this Photoshop tutorial but you can use any version of Photoshop above Photoshop CS it doesn’t matter!
Edit Small Part of the Image using Layer Mask in Photoshop
1. Open your image in Adobe Photoshop, here is my image!
2. Now lets add some levels to me the image look better! you can add any effect you want here is just a demonstration how you can easily edit small part of an image using Photoshop.
Go to Layers –> New Layer Adjustment and then select Levels and name it anything you want like levels or anything and then simply add some suitable values that makes your image better!
Now make sure that your foreground color is black and background color is white and then press Alt+Backspace and now you can see that the level effect is gone!
3. Now select the brush tool by pressing B and press X to replace the background color with foreground color!
4. Now simply click and drag your mouse to set the effect on the specific part of the image!
5. Now we are done! we have successfully edited the small part of an image using layer mask in
If you have any question about how to Edit Small Part of the Image using Layer Mask in Photoshop then feel free to make a comment! 🙂