Follow the simple steps to hide your file into image
2. Now take one image and take the secret which you want to hide in the image
3. Add your secret file in to the winrar (we need to add the file into winrar)
4. Now as you can see we have tree files named p.jpg, s.rar, and s.txt (we have to hide s.txt and we have already added it in the s.rar)
5. Now just add this command in CMD copy /b p.jpg + s.rar ps.jpg and hit enter.
6. You can see that the forth file is generated named ps.jpg that’s our encrypted file which includes s.rar and s.rar includes our text file.
Now whenever some one try to open the ps.jpg file then it will simply open as image it will not show any s.rar file 🙂
How to decrypt it ?
Well for the decryption of the file ps.jpg we have to open it with winrar (don’t worry it will open with winrar) and it will show the s.rar file inside it and our s.rar file includes our secret file named s.txt that’s it.
If you have any question about it then feel free to ask